Bergey Spine Institute values patient safety, compassion and respect, collaborative service standard improvements, adjusting care plans according to individual needs, providing the highest quality of care and contributing to industry innovation.
Dr. Bergey is trained in the newest techniques of:
- Minimally Invasive Spinal
- Decompression and Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Complex Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery for failed Spinal surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Access to FDA Trials
- Percutaneous Dynamic Stabilization
- Active-L Artificial Disc
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD)
- Active-C Artificial Disc
- Evaluation and treatment of work related injuries. Please see Medical Provider Network List.
- In-House Pharmacy
- Second surgical opinion